Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 1: A Swing and a Miss


March 1 was the day. The day my journey of yoga and self reflection would begin. I woke up this morning, packed my yoga mat in its bag, wrote down the classes I might be able to attend... and never made it. I had a grad school interview in the afternoon which required looking groomed and wearing a suit, so morning yoga was out, and then they held a Q&A session in the evening, which let out to late for me to make it to Astoria in time for the day's last class. Since my card is not activated until I take my first class, I am lucky the misfire happened on the first day, so I still have a full 30 days to use it. It was super awesome lugging my yoga mat around all day though, along with the use purse full of makeup and grad school information, all over Manhattan. While wearing heels and suit. I must have looked like some kind of whacked out ex-corporate new-age bag lady. Ah well, tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment